top of page


Permanent Residence

Temporary Residence

  • Extension or Change in Status in Canada
  • International Experience Canada (IEC)
  • Post Graduate Work Permit
  • Restoration of Status in Canada
  • Study Permit
  • Super Visa
  • Visitor Visa
  • Work Permit

Other Applications

  • Citizenship
  • Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)
  • PR Card Renewal

Authorized Representatives providing Canadian Immigration Services

The Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) is the national regulatory body assigned by the Government of Canada to protect consumers who obtain immigration services for Canada. According to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and the Citizenship Act, any person providing Canadian immigration or citizenship advice or representation for a fee must be a member in good standing of ICCRC, a Canadian law society or the Chambre des notaires du Québec. For more information, please visit

bottom of page